With the wedding and other sources of madness, I totally flaked on a September and October retrospective, so here's a big Fall Retrospective -- where I cull the cloud of my blog, Flickr, and Facebook accounts for shots of autumns gone by. Plus, a new format, to make up for my woeful neglect.
41. MC at the orchard. 42.
MC and I both have birthdays in Fall, so as you can see, the photos kind of devolve into a mishmash of shared birthday shenanigans, which in 2010 included a trip to Cedar Point, a bowling party, a trip to the cider mill, and a homemade butterscotch cake. :)
47. Margaret and I singing karaoke for my birthday. 48.
53. MC drinking a green smoothie in my old kitchen. 54. Some mixtape cover art of Princess Projectra
57. My old apartment and lamppost. 58. Pic MC took of me in my old apt.
59. Bowling with my awesome friend Holly. 60. Failing at it.
61. More mixtape cover art. 62. Being George Michael for Halloween.
63.Dramatization of me swearing in front of kids at 64. Perry and I as Edie Sedgwick and Andy Warhol
Chuck-e-Cheeze at the Halloween Bang!, with Jeremy as the Party Police67. 68.