2. An impromptu Otis Redding dance party.
3. A beautiful book of Swedish fairy tales.
4. Chi double vision.
5. Cardamom coffee cake with Rooibos tea.
6. Gbear's current art installment on the fridge.
7. Sunday breakfast of sprouted wheat toast with coconut butter, raw honey, almond butter, and raspberry jam. And of course, coffee.
8. Gommi erasers.
9. A super pink early 90's diary I sent Margaret as part of her Xmas present.
10. and 11. A kids' jewelry box from some short-lived Sanrio characters called Robear & Robearta that I also sent Margaret as part of her Xmas gift.
11. One of my favorite earthen ware mugs.
12. Chi basking in the afternoon sun.
And though these ones are all flattened by being taken with the camera's on board flash, I will include a few more shots from that Otis Redding Dance party. An activity we highly recommend. :)