1. Preening Chi
2. Rolling homemade vegan matzoh balls
3. A peek into our 70's vibe dining room
4. Some purple carrots that were the delight of Gbear and her cousin
5. Impromptu vegetable-noodle-quinoa soup for two
7. Another shot of the dining room, and one of the chairs we've got on long-term loan from Margaret
8. Looks like an epic battle but Chi purrrrrs and coos when MC manhandles him like this.
9. Vegan Shamrock Shakes for two
(All recipes available upon request.)
And OHHHHHH YES there's yet another single out from the great orange hope -- Paramore! And no, I'm not just into this awesome band because they have a big-voiced chick singer with crazy colored hair. There should be more of us out there, but I'm into them because they write the best pop-punk/dance-rock hooks you've ever heard.
Hey MC, this song is for you, baby. I couldn't have put it better myself! :D
Edit: I got a request for the vegan Shamrock Shake recipe, but it's so simple it's not even really a recipe, I'll just add it right here: Just use 1/2 a container (more if you like your shake thicker) of So Delicious Coconut Milk Ice Cream in Vanilla, add about 1/2 a cup of almond milk or coconut milk (again, +/- to your preferred thickness), and 1/4 teaspoon of mint extract -- not peppermint extract. Peppermint is just a different variety of mint, and it's perfectly lovely but not what you specifically would want in order to approximate the particular taste of the shamrock shake.
Blend it all up and serve! :)